Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Japanese Pretty Boy



Transcript:
sugei kawaii - Super cute!
Otoko? - You a dude?
Honto ni otoko? - Really are you a dude?
*Guy in glasses reach out*
Damedame, soleiino? - no no don't, are you sure it's okay?
rurukakunin - Okay for the record, check.
*touches chest*
honto ni otoko da - It's really a dude
arghhh... Gamandekinei - I can't take it anymore!
*guy hugs the contestant*
shotsuwa? - whats your height?
hakurokujuni - 162cm
Zetaikotsura tsukiraizo (slang) - I rather have him
*Girlfriend gets embarrassed*
Shoganai - that's how it is I guess
karemogaiine? - he looks alot better than you
Joseihagimete? Is this your first time dressed as a girl?
hai hagimetedesu - Yes it's my first time
koeiwaonnanano? Are you trying to sound like a girl?
iie, zenzen otokonodesu? No, it's my real voice
Gori-san daiskute - Please say I love you Gori
Gori-san daiskuki - I love you Gori

No comments:

Time